1.

1.

Thursday 14 May 2015

Lipstick Collection: part II, pinks and purples

Welcome to the Second Part of my Lipstick Collection which consists of pinks and purple lip colours.

This is a nice pastel pink, however, my Secret Admirer lipstick from Topshop managed to snap in the tube, and had to be rescued in the fridge and is now a little messy. Also, I still like the barbie -esque nature of the colour, it is indeed quite highly pigmented. I might purchase a brush for applying lipstick.


This is a berry colour, and I think of it as my Pre-Raphaelite coloured lipstick. It reminds me of the jewel like autumnal hues in their paintings.


This purple lipstick is nearly black. Its pretty striking, but perhaps a little safer than a completely jet black. It's also got a dry quality to it, so I would suggest moisturising before applying.


This is quite a subtle matt pink.


Revlon is my current favourite brand. I have a lipstick that I shall write a short post about called Copper Frost which is the easiest, slightly shimmery, metallic shade, which in turn goes perfectly with my copper JuJu Jelly Shoes that I bought for £13 on the recent office sale.




I prefer my lipstick that is a darker shade of purple. Furthermore, this is more purple than a berry tone that the name suggests.


No comments:

Post a Comment